Guidelines for Clubs / Groups using the Hall
To ensure the safety of all hall users we would like to bring to your attention the following points:
- The fee for using the hall is €10 per hour
- A key is available from the office.
- Any outstanding fees from the previous season must be settled before use of the hall commences.
- A copy of your club / groups insurance is required before use of the hall commences.
- Each group must be familiar with and agree to follow the Child Protection Guidlines posted in Rathangan Parish Hall.
- Each group is asked to submit the dates and times of their classes / training sessions.
- When using the hall we ask that all groups remind their members that the stage area is out of bounds for safety reasons unless otherwise arranged with a member of the hall committee.
- Equipment belonging to other groups is sometimes left in the hall; please do not use their equipment without permission.
- When locking up please ensure that all lights / heating is turned off and that the hall is left as you found it.